Individual members of our team have worked with Stoke Damerel Community College for many years. A selection of projects includes:
- We have supported SDCC since 2017 preparing and submitting a varied range of CIF bids and then the implementation of successful bids.
- Condition surveys and maintenance planning to inform asset management plans as well as specifically identifying and supporting future CIF bids.
- Feasibility Studies, including conceptual design and budget costing in respect of a new entrance foyer.
Design, procurement and implementation commissions
- Fire protection measures including fire door replacement and alarm system upgrade. Contract value £300k
- Phased programme of historic window replacement. Contract value £200k
- Adaptation works to art room suite. Contract value £50k
- Reconfiguration of the schools sixth form facility. Contract Value £100k
- Reconfiguration of the school library and quiet study facility. Contract Value £100k
- Replacement of life expired mains transformer, switch gear and primary electrical distribution system. Contract value £300k.
- Works to convert redundant oil storage tank room, within basement, into storage space. Contract value £40k
- Remodelling and refurbishment of the Colleges support base, completed summer 2020. Contract Value £150k.
- New sports facility including dance studio, gym changing and shower facilities – £800k.
- New Key Stage 3 Dining facility extension (new build) contract value £150k.
Stoke Damerel Community College/Inspiring Schools Partnership Multi Academy Trust
Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Contract Administration, Planning Consultancy, Principal Designer.
Within a range of - £10,000 - £800,000