Complaints handling procedure
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it so that we can endeavour to resolve it to your satisfaction. This will also help us to improve our standards.
Please put your complaint in writing.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. If you have initially made your complaint verbally, whether face-to-face or over the phone, please also make it in writing, addressed to Clare King, Director, Unit 2 Delamore Park, Cornwood Ivybridge Devon Pl21 9QT or email email@example.com our director who would deal with any complaints in the first instance. This is to understand exactly what your complaint is and have a written record of it.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your written complaint within five working days of receiving it.
- We will investigate your complaint which will be reviewed independently by a member of senior management. This person will review the file and speak to the person with whom you have been dealing in respect of the matter giving rise to your complaint. We may contact you to request further details.
- We will then contact you to arrange a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. This will be done within ten working days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within five working days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions that might have been agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 20 working days of sending you the acknowledgement letter. If this is not possible, we will provide you with an update on what is happening.
- If the complaint has still not been resolved to your satisfaction or you are not satisfied with any other aspect of our handling of your complaint then you will have the opportunity to take your complaint to the final stage of our complaints handling procedure. We would use RICS approved CEDR as our ADR provider.
tel: 01752 878938